IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PAINTING, THE BRUSHES, THE CANVASES AND MUSIC, A NEW WORLD IS BORN, WHERE I CAN WORK OUT MY EMOTIONS AND EXPRESS MY ULTIMATE LOVE FOR JESUS CHRIST AND HIS KINGDOM.
By Ruth Ferraz I was born profundly gifted with Artist Talent, but only late in life it started really to be unlocked and blooming, mainly because I didn't learn in school how to draw realistic or I didn't have some incentive for this. The fact that I grew up in a dysfunctional family didn't help in the artistic way also, because as a sensitive girl I was felling all the problems around me very deeply, what blocked my expression. I lost the beautiful self expression I had in Kindegarden and till 7 years old when my dad was still alive. After that I stated to become a very shy and quite girl. You can ask me as I know that I was born profundly gifted with artistic talent? And I will answer you that my amazing memory and sharp mind is part of my talents, an IQ above average has help me a lot and even makes me social different. It isn't easy to be a gifted person, we need to be resilent with strength in the Lord to be satisfied, I depend in Him alone who...
Tennessee River view from Section, AL This week I was so inspired to paint some river and enjoy what I have painted already about the Little River and Tennessee River in Northeast AL, because we are practicing the music River Glorious, in the Choir Rehearses on Wednesdays. Soon we will be singing it in a Service in First Baptist Church in Fort Payne, AL. If you are in the area come to worship with us or if you are not, worship where you are and our voices will be lift up meeting in Heaven, for Him there isn't space or distance! This music is so beautiful that makes me cry, what is good to release some blocked emotions! This picture above is Tennesse River, view from Section, AL, which I have painted for my exhibition last July/2025 (see canvas' picture below). Check it out the painting and also the amazing music in the video from You Tube: RIVER GLORIOUS. Let's go praise the Lord for His awesome creation, for this is what ...
JESUS RECEIVING THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - Oil on Canvas - 36 X 24" By Ruth Ferraz PROPHETIC MEANING Just after Jesus was baptized in the water by John, the Baptist, he went up straightway out of the water and heaven's where opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon Him. I understand that the Prophetic Meaning for this episode in the Gospel is to show us that we should also receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit, not just in the water. I disclaime here that I am not a Pentecostal Christian because I don't accept some manifesting some Pentecostal Churches do, like falling, etc. They say that it is because the person are being or was baptized in the Spirit, even if they aren't showing the "fruits of the Spirit"! I understand that we should prove we are baptized in Spirit, being a New Person, born again in Spirit. Once we are born again we should be able to have the fruits of the Spirit: love, kindness, pati...
Comments
Post a Comment