YOU SAY by Lauren Daigle


 By Lauren Daigle

Vocal Cover by Ruth Ferraz


I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enoughEvery single lie that tells me I will never measure upAm I more than just the sum of every high and every low?Remind me once again just who I am because I need to knowOoh-oh
You say I am loved when I can't feel a thingYou say I am strong when I think I am weakAnd you say I am held when I am falling shortAnd when I don't belong, oh, You say I am YoursAnd I believe (I), oh, I believe (I)What You say of me (I)I believe
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of meIn You, I find my worth, in You, I find my identityOoh-oh
You say I am loved when I can't feel a thingYou say I am strong when I think I am weakAnd you say I am held when I am falling shortWhen I don't belong, oh, You say I am YoursAnd I believe (I), oh, I believe (I)What You say of me (I)Oh, I believe
Taking all I have, and now I'm laying it at Your feetYou have every failure, God, You have every victoryOoh-oh
You say I am loved when I can't feel a thingYou say I am strong when I think I am weakYou say I am held when I am falling shortWhen I don't belong, oh, You say I am YoursAnd I believe (I), oh, I believe (I)What You say of me (I)I believe
Oh, I believe (I)Yes, I believe (I)What You say of me (I)I believe
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Bebo Norman / Jason Ingram / Mike Donehey / Lauren Ashley Daigle / Paul Brendon Mabury
You Say lyrics © Appstreet Music, Centricsongs, So Essential Tunes, See You At The Pub

ANOTHER VERSION WITH THE CHILDREN OF " RISE UP CHOIR"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Is Still Writting MY STORY

JESUS CHRIST RECEIVING THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

RUTH FERRAZ ART GALLERY is come soooon!