SOME OF MY LIFETIME OIL ON CANVAS

The canvas in this post I have painted along my lifetime. Sorry, some I don't have the dimensions of the canvas because I donate to a Baptist Church before I moved. I just have the pictures. 

This next 2 canvas I painted when I was in High School with my Art Teacher orientation:



This two next was in college:



Early 2000s:








I created this next when I first did the course with the methodology of Dra. Edwards:

These next two are paintings that I did with a Chinese Teacher for improving my techniques with Oil On Canvas:


Below the same that above but with frame. It is amazing how the frame expands the canvas. 






This hummingbird is made with Oil Crayon 


This next is a working to develope creative. I did when I first did the course with the Teacher who was using the methodology of Dr. Edwards.







Beaches Inspirations:





             FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATER                    
                    OIL ON CANVAS  -  9 X 12



 Copy of THE HUG by Romero Brito
OIL ON CANVAS - 12X36




                         AFTER TJHE FLOOD
                  OIL ON CANVAS - 9X12


                     BLUE MACAU
                   OIL ON CANVAS
        








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Is Still Writting MY STORY

JESUS CHRIST RECEIVING THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

RUTH FERRAZ ART GALLERY is come soooon!