I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU FED ME

 



By Ruth Ferraz

I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU FED ME

Oil 16 X 20"


This canvas is featuring a scene from the Spanish  Catholic Christian Movie "Marcelino, Pane e Vine or Marcelino,  Bread and Wine". The boy, Marcelino, when see the Christ on the cross looking so hungry, offered to him a piece of bread. What  surprisingly the statue of the Christ comes life and straight his hand to pick it up the piece of bread from the boy, Marcelino. The innocence of the boy and the power of the Christ  are amazing.

This movie marked my teenager years a lot. Here I am bring this memory alive with this canvas. The power of the Art, which helps us to give life for our memories.

You can watch below an Artificial Inteligence of my latest Oil on Canvas: I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU FED ME:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Is Still Writting MY STORY

RIVER GLORIOUS

JESUS CHRIST RECEIVING THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT